On Wednesday, 28 October 2015 at 15:13:40 UTC, bitwise wrote:
[...]
I have to disagree with this. A function's meaning should not change because it's definition is removed.

I suppose you are right.

    [...]

A.foo() or B.foo() seems to work instead of super.super.foo() or super.foo()

Ah, ok. I'll take your word for it(on my phone).

I'm wondering if it would be worth it to make a DIP for this. We could sort out the details and discuss the use and ab-use cases ;)

I myself would be a bit reluctant to start on the DIP right this second though, as I don't currently have the knowledge/time to back it with a proof of concept implementation.

   Bit

Yeah I was thinking about making a dip, but lots of dips get made. Without a proof of concept implementation, most don't even get considered. I have tried to look at dmd's source but have really not been able to grok it. I sort of wish there was an article written by Walter or some one that was a intro break down of dmd internals, maybe with some examples of adding features.