On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 18:56:20 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 08:50:42 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Thanks,

Sönke

Thank you (and others) for your time developing dub.

I don't understand any feelings for or against the configuration's format. From a maintainability perspective JSON wins, from readability SDL wins. Pick _one_. Move on.

Yes man and like I said previously, this should be settled directly with developer, it is too much drama for such a small thing.

And thinking more about it, now I start to understand Linus Torvalds rants on code and I really think this community needs someone like him to shake up things, and stopping those nonsense complaints. :)

Matheus.