On 12/01/2015 09:18 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 12/01/2015 03:01 PM, Saurabh Das wrote:
now told that 75% of the community doesn't like the change.

I'm sorry to enter this discussion, but that's simply not what the poll
is saying. It should be very obvious that the poll is basically
meaningless.

Independent on the topic at hand - wondering what your reasoning is. I just took a look and there are 205 votes. Not a large number, but quite a lot more than any voting we saw in the past (when consensus was proclaimed after like 15 votes :o)). Intuitively I agree with you, but I wonder at what point numbers become large enough to capture meaning. Thx! -- Andrei