On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 at 16:03:51 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Sunday, 29 November 2015 at 20:53:43 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 22:45:35 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
This is the start of the two week formal review

Friendly reminder that the review ends tomorrow.

The two week review is over. Thank you to everyone who commented here or on the PR. Of course, even though the review is over, you can still make comments on the GitHub PR up until it's merged.

9il, please let me know if you want to start the voting right away or wait until your list is completed.

Thank you, Jack!

I plan to check English text and add 4D example for image processing and 5D example for computer vision first. They should help users to imagine use cases.

Plus looks like we need comparison between D.Slice and numpy.ndarray. Slice is more flexible, faster and generalised comparing with ndarray. In the same time Slice has not problems with extensions like numpy dose (as you have already noted) and it has tiny (in LOC) implementation. I hope that examples and the comparison would be moved later to DBlog (D needs blog!) with detailed explanation by another author (I can be reviewer).