On Tuesday, 15 December 2015 at 09:57:00 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
On Monday, 14 December 2015 at 19:56:29 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
On Monday, 14 December 2015 at 19:04:46 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
It's unanimous, at least among the three of us posting in this Reddit thread:

Take for example C# Docs: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.collections.arraylist.addrange.aspx

Syntax C#:

public virtual void AddRange(
        ICollection c
)

Parameters:
    Type: System.Collections.ICollection
The ICollection whose elements should be added to the end of the ArrayList. The collection itself cannot be null, but it can contain elements that are null.

Clean, simple and instructive!

You are really comparing apples to oranges...

If you look here: http://forum.dlang.org/post/xiduyyulihesjgjxm...@forum.dlang.org

I said: "but the main focus here was about the simplicity of the layout used in the C# doc. You can see others examples there easily including templates and generics interface."

So I was talking about one example vs another, in this case isSameLength, which I suggested something like:

Syntax:
    bool isSameLength(Range1, Range2)(Range1 r1, Range2 r2)
Parameters:
    Type r1, r2 : Input range.
    Both r1, r2 : needs to be finite.

Instead of:

bool isSameLength(Range1, Range2)(Range1 r1, Range2 r2) if (isInputRange!Range1 && isInputRange!Range2 && !isInfinite!Range1 && !isInfinite!Range2);

But you know I'm newbie...

Ron.