On 12/16/2015 04:40 PM, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 21:05:27 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
I was looking at
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dlang.org/pull/1169 and that
bold sans serif proportional text for the code is just... well let's
say it's time to replace it.

What would be a good code font to use for those?

Thanks,

Andrei

I would just like to reiterate what I said in the other thread. Please
don't use custom, downloaded fonts unless we do some optimizations on
the website.

Sure, testing the speed impact of the change would be great.

On that note: Andrei, how do I get in contact with whoever runs the
server to get that going?

Jan Knepper is our webmaster. You can find his contact info at https://www.janknepper.com/.

As for a good font that is supported on all browsers natively, courier
new is good.

I was hoping for a nicer one and courier new as a fallback.