On Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 21:00:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 12/16/2015 03:09 PM, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
But do you really want to put a ODBC client in there, as an example? Or
a grayscale filter?

ODBC maybe, grayscale filter probably not.

I should add I've argued for including some of the core vibe.d stuff in Phobos. Sadly nobody is championing such a project for the time being.

Andrei

That is a good idea. What would a good approach for such a project be? Many small pr's that move core functions to phobos piece by piece.