On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 at 14:42:35 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Tuesday, 22 December 2015 at 07:19:48 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I have no interest in using Ddoc. If that's a requirement we can close down the redesign idea completely.

Jacob, I really like the design, but how are others supposed to contribute, e.g. those who come from the dmd side of things, if it's not in ddoc? Not everyone knows HTML.

If you don't know HTML then you probably shouldn't be doing webdev. It's basic foundational knowledge. I highly doubt that anybody who wants to work on the website has put time into learning DDOC but not HTML.