On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 13:16:02 UTC, JerryR wrote:
On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 05:50:06 UTC, Israel wrote:
On Thursday, 24 December 2015 at 04:06:40 UTC, JerryR wrote:
[...]

Upgrading GTKD is definitely the best route...
...you wont have to fix anything on the library's side.

Yes that's a way of thinking. But the problem that I'm facing right now is that I haven't tried to compile the others projects yet, so I may get some other errors too.

I usually see people on forums and reddit/hackernews complaining about Rust and the breakage along the different versions, back then they had not released the version 1.00 yet. So I wasn't expecting breakage along 2.XX in D.

JerryR.

Often when you see breakage it's the compiler actually enforcing a pre-existing rule that the code in question broke.