On Friday, 25 December 2015 at 14:24:34 UTC, Bubbasaur wrote:

What happens when I see a DOC with comments is that sometimes the comments are more clear than the Doc itself, or there are tips or tricks that was not "well" documented.

Bubba.

If the comments are more clear than the Doc, then they should _be_ the doc. Similarly, useful tips and tricks should probably be included as doc examples. In other words, I think we should encourage contribution to official documentation rather than dividing between official docs and user comments.

This does raise the bar to entry though, so maybe a suggestion box could be a nice middle ground.