On Sunday, 10 January 2016 at 23:31:07 UTC, anonymous wrote:
On 10.01.2016 22:14, deadalnix wrote:
- Learn barely make the cut on my 15' monitor. That's way too low. If one doesn't know D, one doesn't care about news, community or whatever.

We can shuffle things around, of course. One alternative:

Learn News
Documentation Community
Packages Contribute

http://i.imgur.com/8mQj0rg.png

This would make Learn the most prominent item.

There is an empty void between Learn and Documentation. It could be filled by putting more into Learn. I don't know what to write there, though.

No, nothing more needs to be added. Things needs to be removed, not added. I tested on a 15" screen, not even on a small screen.

- Please don't make me click on the menus. You can also make them work
with pure CSS using :hover

I think it was Adam who spoke out against :hover menus, preferring to click instead. So we're at 1:1 now, I guess?

:hover is pretty much mandatory. Website need to work without JS.