On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 06:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
To match the new dlang.org design. I'm guessing you've missed the other threads?

Oh we doing that again... seems like we want a website re-skin every 6 months or so.

These issues have been previously discussed many times. (The conclusion summary is that since the same content needs to be available via multiple media - mailing lists / NNTP - content has to be restricted to the lowest common denominator, these features are controversial as the add bloat and noise, and we seem to be doing just fine without them). Now is not the time to discuss them, because the current effort is on the dlang.org redesign.

I'm sorry, but so far you still haven't provided any useful criticism.

My criticism is why are people spending more time redesigning the look of the website again... we haven't even had this one that long. There are better ways to improve the website than re-skinning it. Nothing is really changing, just the colors and layout.