Hi

I have downloaded and installed DMD on a Windows 10 64-bit machine. When I try to build my app in Visual Studio - I am getting an error:

Error: cannot find source code for runtime library file 'object.d'
dmd might not be correctly installed. Run 'dmd -man' for installation instructions.
       config file: C:\D\dmd2\windows\bin\sc.ini
Specify path to file 'object.d' with -I switch

Upon investigating it appears that the sc.ini file is not readable by the user.

If I log in as Administrator then the build works.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards