On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 11:56:36 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
On Friday, 15 January 2016 at 11:35:52 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
I saw it via Reddit. Since the dlang.org website has been under discussion on this forum, I thought I would bring it up:

https://www.rust-lang.org/faq.html
https://www.rust-lang.org/

I admire the clean, modern look, simple colours and focus on what's important. The content is very good and "full". Arguably, this is better than even Python's website. I think they've taken the "run code here" idea from dlang.org though :)

I think on dlang homepage (both proposed and old) there are too much things ("informations") that disorient visitors. And they scare them. You should not to confuse them with a lot of informations.

OK. How do I contribute to the design? I will run away if I have to go through a long process b4 i can do that:) Such simple design can be done in a day and even make it responsive.