On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 18:17:31 UTC, Uranuz wrote:
On Monday, 18 January 2016 at 10:20:13 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
As the new design rolled out on dlang.org, I decided to push the changes on forum.dlang.org as well. From what I gathered from the previous feedback thread, I believe we've addressed the most stringent issues. Once again thanks to anonymous / @aG0aep6G for doing practically all the work, and to everyone who's provided feedback so far.

[...]

New design looks good, although I get used to see the old one) One thing I don't feel comfortabale about is default color of links. As for me this *red* color is too bright and hurts my eyes. I propose to use more *dark red* as a default (I like that one that is currently used for hovered elements #742620). But instead maybe use bright one (#b03931) for hovered elements. And I agree that it would be good to have another color for visited links (maybe *grayed red* like this: #9E7673). Overall look is clean and minimalistic. Good work!

This design is a major improvement in terms of layout, but still behind when it comes to UX(User Experience) and Accessibility. The most important thing people never understood about Jobs. Coders are weird :)