On 1/25/16 1:17 PM, André wrote:
Hi,

Inspired by the Go online language tour (https://tour.golang.org/) and
the great experience it gave me learning the language I started a
similar project for D some weeks ago. It's currently in a very pre-alpha
state but I wanted to announce it in case someone had something similar
in mind and is willing to contribute. The basic idea behind this tour is
to introduce features of the language with short explanations and
example code that is compiled and run online.

The code is located here:

https://github.com/stonemaster/dlang-tour

I've setup a server which always runs the latest version:

http://dlang-tour.steinsoft.net

Whoa, what a sight for sore eyes. I very much encourage development by you and the entire community. We need to make this easily accessible from dlang.org. Please let me know how we can help. Thank you! -- Andrei