On 01/02/16 4:01 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/31/2016 6:32 PM, Charles wrote:
Are there any future plans for Win64 since it won't ever support dwarf
exceptions from how I understand it? Or does it, and I'm strongly
mistaken?

VC++'s Win64 exception handling scheme is not at all the Win32 scheme
and definitely not Dwarf EH. Supporting it would be an additional level
of effort on par with supporting Dwarf EH, presuming documentation on it
can be found. (I haven't looked for it.)

If someone wants to search for a spec for it, that would be a good start.

I believe the last link will be most helpful. But first will give you a good understanding and where to go(its for the linker).

If anybody wishes to look more into it.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1deeycx5.aspx
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/swezty51.aspx
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/1eyas8tf.aspx