On Monday, 8 February 2016 at 17:11:56 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 12:19:59 +0000, Atila Neves wrote:

On Monday, 8 February 2016 at 09:08:53 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
[...]

I like boost. Well, sometimes. I _severely_ dislike boost::asio. The new couroutines may make it easier to use, I'd have to try 1st, but
what's the point when vibe.d exists?

Atila

I can't use vibe.d for one of my projects because I need to keep tight control of coroutine scheduling. Better async IO routines in Phobos would help me -- though I'm mainly looking for higher level stuff, like a telnet handler.

You can always use fibers yourself and just do the IO there. It's cooperative multithreading so you control when one of them yields.

Atila