Dne 10.2.2016 v 15:06 Suliman via Digitalmars-d napsal(a):
On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 18:02:50 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 02/09/2016 10:34 AM, ixid wrote:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 at 12:46:34 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
I'm not a fan of non-trivial string mixins except in extenuating
circumstances.

This is something Steven Schveighoffer commented on in these discussions
as well. As this is a fundamental D feature and it's currently rather
clunky and hard to use it would suggest this needs improvement. What
should be done with it if anything and with what methods?

An alternate solution is liable to be too clever for its own good. Everybody and their cat understands string concatenation. What we need here is better tactical tools, e.g. a simple string template/interpolation engine. -- Andrei

Sorry, but where dump! function can be helpful? What's wrong with writeln?
It is something else. Same as php has echo and var_dump. writeln just output value of some variable, but dump will print names and values of variables, so you can see structure of your data.