Dne 11.2.2016 v 05:37 Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d napsal(a):
On Thursday, 11 February 2016 at 02:07:54 UTC, Etienne wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 23:30:03 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
My expectation was that given I followed the official "tutorial" closely, everything was going to just work, instead I spent about 2 hours on this and got nowhere...

It took me way more than 2 hours to grasp how this build process works. It wasn't until I had read through the whole source code actually.

Personally, I'd love to see it changed to something more maintainable, but we'd have to be sure that what we were switching to really was better.
  I think that anything would be better than what we have now :)

- Jonathan M Davis