On Friday, 12 February 2016 at 12:04:12 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
On Friday, 12 February 2016 at 11:24:27 UTC, Karabuta wrote:

Was referring to assimp. Which one do you recommended for newbie(physics, animation, importing of prebuilt asserts)?

I'd recommend to use SDL2 (or any other windowing library) and OpenGL directly with Derelict until you feel comfortable with them. And after that think about meshes but the need won't necessarily come fast. Rendering mesh is rather involved, ASSIMP only does loading.

I would prefer to use blender and import assets. How about that?