On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 09:29:38 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
Am Thu, 3 Mar 2016 16:14:24 +1300
schrieb Rikki Cattermole <alphaglosi...@gmail.com>:

[...]

The arduino Due uses a Cortex M3, so arduino could mean ARM or AVR. GDC can target AVR devices with minimal changes. The main problem is that you really can't use druntime / typeinfo on such small devices
and that some features (e.g. simply using structs) require
TypeInfo. I have some outdated commits here to disable the TypeInfo
stuff:
https://github.com/D-Programming-microD/GDC/commits/microD

[...]

Thank you for your detailed answers. Now I do understand that working with D and arduino maybe be out of my capability. I may now decide to work on porting a parser generator library to phobos. I do know that pegged is a parser generator in D. Can this new project be easier? I am also quite interested in parsing, so that would be a very good experience for me.

Sorry for being such a newbie, I hope you understand my willingness to learn.