On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 07:51:34 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Saturday, 19 March 2016 at 06:18:06 UTC, Rajat Kumar wrote:
Hello.
I am Rajat Kumar, a junior year university student from India. I have working experiences in languages like C,C++ and Python. I am really really interested in working in D language. I want to work in the project - Flatbuffer Suport or Protocol Buffer Support. It is now the time to write the proposal. I need some suggestion for the same. What are the key points, do I need to mention in the proposal?
thank you.

Good question. According to the GSoC docs, the D Foundation can provide some guidance:

"Most organizations have their own proposal guidelines or templates. You should be extraordinarily careful to conform to these. Most organizations have many, many proposals to review. Failure to follow simple instructions is highly likely to land you at the bottom of the heap."
http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/writing-a-proposal/

I don't know that we have any such guideline or template for D, Craig?

At the very least, you should follow the general instructions google provides at that link.

I have modified the proposal from the last suggestions. Please have a look at my proposal on Flatbuffers Support in D. So that I can submit it finally to Google.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wPDsjfUS8vbpzydi9GqfI9J-zbIS7JL1ZleGRk_42Qg/edit?usp=sharing