On Thursday, 31 March 2016 at 08:23:45 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
I'm currently working on a templated arrayop implementation (using RPN
to encode ASTs).
So far things worked out great, but now I got stuck b/c apparently none of the D compilers has a working SIMD implementation (maybe GDC has but
it's very difficult to work w/ the 2.066 frontend).

https://github.com/MartinNowak/druntime/blob/arrayOps/src/core/internal/arrayop.d
 https://github.com/MartinNowak/dmd/blob/arrayOps/src/arrayop.d

I don't want to do anything fancy, just unaligned loads, stores, and integral mul/div. Is this really the current state of SIMD or am I missing sth.?

-Martin

Unfortunately my one(https://github.com/Iakh/simd) is far from
production code. For now I'm trying to figure out interface common
to all archs/compilers. And its more about SIMD comparison operations.

You could do loads, stores and mul with default D SIMD support
but not int div