On Thursday, 7 April 2016 at 18:13:16 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
I'm flying in to Berlin late on May 2nd. I'll be staying at the Hotel Ibis, slated to be the "unofficial hangout place" according to the DConf site. I'm curious who else will be in the area on the 3rd. I'm usually an explorer when I visit a city for the first time, but on this trip I'd be more interested in hanging out with others from DLand, conversing about our favorite language, if anyone's up for it.

I am not attending DConf but hearing the name "Hotel Ibis" brings back fond memories of my trips to China a few years back. I still remember bathroom in one hotel, where I could have brushed my teeth at the sink, taken a shower, and read the newspaper all the while sitting on the toilet. Very efficient ... although I suppose it would ruin the newspaper.

Have fun.

Craig