On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 11:46:07 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
A couple things though -- we have a lot of automation surrounding github. We should make sure the major players have their input before attempting this. I'm thinking Brad and Vladimir? Also, I think an owner of the github group needs to be pulling the trigger too, so I'm not sure how much we can offload this duty to Seb.

GitHub say that they will redirect all relevant requests (http, git/ssh), so assuming that's true, hopefully nothing will break.