On 24.04.2016 21:26, tcak wrote:
There are 10 test. Some of them gets completed. And then, I look at it
again, tests have restarted, and less number of tests are passed at that
point.

1. What is the reason of restarts?

Something else has been pulled. That changes the code that's being tested, so all tests need to restarted.

2. What is reason of long waiting time? Sometimes number of passed tests
stay there 2-3 days.

The pull request is probably not a priority for the auto-tester. Pull requests that have been marked for auto-merging have priority over others. I'm not sure, but the auto-tester may also prioritize requests with recent activity over older ones.