On Friday, 6 May 2016 at 14:13:35 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
The atmosphere here is great, and I'm curious how it feels for those who are watching remotely. Is the experience good? What can we do better?

It was meh on day one, but Sociomantic got it sorted out for yesterday and it works pretty well now.

I wish there was a better interface to view (I had mpv working earlier but now when I run the command again it refuses to pick up live so ugh) but it isn't bad the way it is now.

Also: we're talking about the DConf 2017 location. Please share any initial thoughts!

UVU was like perfect for me.