On 5/8/16 9:12 AM, deadalnix wrote:
On Thursday, 5 May 2016 at 18:22:50 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
This keeps coming up, so in the theme of Andrei's talk and because my
day job is a web dev, I decided to do something about it. I have
created this tumblr blog which I hope to shape into the official dlang
blog: http://officaldlang.tumblr.com/

A couple of notes:

1. I choose tumblr because we really shouldn't reinvent the wheel here
with something as simple as a blog. Tumblr has thousands of servers,
solid funding, solid uptime, and a simple interface.
2. Tumblr supports markdown
3. Tumblr gives complete access to its templating engine, allowing you
to make the site look like what ever you want
4. Tumblr allows for custom domains, so if everyone here likes this
idea then I can have the domain of the blog be blog.dlang.org
5. Any core team members who ask for access to the blog via an email
to me will get it automatically

Please no tumblr.

Yes, why not some dogfood? https://github.com/Dicebot/mood

https://forum.dlang.org/post/ujpnaipcixdeiausk...@forum.dlang.org