On 5/17/16 12:39 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 14 May 2016 at 03:18, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On 5/13/16 1:02 PM, Walter Bright wrote:

I'll ask again that the active Github users use their own name, and add
to that if you could have a selfie as your github image.

Sorry, this isn't going to happen :) @schveiguy is much better than
@StevenSchveighoffer. Some of us are not so short-name-blessed. I actually
don't mind if people call me schveiguy!

You know that github has separate records for your handle and your
name...? Both are presented on github.

Yes, I know. And to make matters worse, when I get github emails, the full name is used, but when I look at the PR comments, only the handle appears. So it's not always obvious the mapping between the two.

It's unclear whether the request from Walter was for handles or names (his full name is used for both).

-Steve