On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 12:42:51 UTC, nazriel wrote:
Bad in the sense that you are required to actually do the searching ;)

And it breaks the convention used by other language plugins.

So as you can see by the presence of this topic, plugin (which is really top notch btw) is easily overlooked

When I made the plugin there was no convention because there were only some syntax highlighting packages and maybe 4 or 5 actual plugins for anything more than syntax highlighting.

Any idea for a better plugin name? I can easily rename it in the marketplace and it will still be installable with `code-d`