On Sunday, 22 May 2016 at 22:38:46 UTC, Michael Chen wrote:
I tried to write a small program that receive string as password. However, I didn't find available library for hide input string, even in core library. Any suggestion?

For Linux, I think you could just use getpass() from core.sys.posix.unistd. Not sure what the Windows equivalent is. An agnostic, user-facing version isn't a terrible idea. Or arguably better, a good way to disable echo on stdin; maybe file a bug about this against std.stdio?

-Wyatt