On Friday, 5 February 2016 at 20:36:20 UTC, ZombineDev wrote:
Background: I'm working on a transducers proposal for Phobos, which generalizes ranges to support push data-flow model (in addition to the current pull-only) enabling composable algorithmic transformations that can be applied to other sources of data such as RX observables[0], signal & slots, channels, etc, as well as the traditional data sources like containers, generator ranges like `iota` and so on.
Take a look at my impl: https://github.com/QAston/transducers-dlang

I doubt transducers are a material for stdlib.