On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 12:59:41 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Well, it would certainly be nice if they were faster, but some conferences take the better part of a year to finally get their videos up. That's obviously on the slow side, but having to wait several months is quite normal for many conferences, and at this point, it's only been about two months since the conference. So, if they got posted soon, that would actually be much faster than many conferences manage, even if it's obviously slower than folks want.

I know they're being given for free and everything, so I don't want to seem ungrateful, but PyCon and WWDC manage to get their videos out the day of.