On Monday, 15 August 2016 at 20:07:30 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Monday, 15 August 2016 at 19:58:14 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
At work we added class 3 code signing and it helped quite a bit with McAfee's warnings about our software for end users. In that case it was warnings about new releases of our software that hadn't had many installs yet.

Microsoft isn't selling certificates (though it'd be nice if they offered them like Apple does although with Apple you have to get a DUNS number which I'm sure you consider a scam as well).

Please share your suggestions for how to help with the false positive issue (or just continue laughing in ignorance based on an assumption of something I never said).

Unfortunately until Walter agrees to introduce some moderation around here, you need to ignore the trolls - they feed from negative energy (OT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg).

I think it's a great idea & you should definitely get in touch with the Martin Nowak!

It's not trolling (unless you define trolling as "everything that goes againt my position"), I just exposed my arguments. I'm afraid to see people overreacting in front of a minor and temporary problem. It seems that 3 or 4 posts are considered enough to act but you (the "pro-certificate-ppl") do not try to see why 3 or 4 posts could be "not enough"), i.e you are biased. You are about to act just because of what's happening right now.