On 9/3/16 10:29 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
This only works with the respective modules do define `func`. We need
something
that conditionally plants the symbol depending on whether the module
defines it
or not. -- Andrei

That's where __traits(compiles, ...) comes in. It can be encapsulated in
another template.

Yah. That we need to plant in the standard library. -- Andrei

  • Re: ADL Manu via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Timon Gehr via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL Manu via Digitalmars-d
  • Re: ADL vit via Digitalmars-d