On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 21:54:24 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
Here's the PR that introduced the change: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6078

I'm certainly not going to upgrade to the next DMD if this change is retained. allMembers not returning all members makes introspection entirely useless when it comes to Binderoo.

The wrong conclusions were made from that bug to begin with it seems. allMembers should return all members. getProtection should report on the protection of a symbol *regardless* of whether getMember will succeed or not (this is currently why I have my PrivacyOf workaround - to stop the compiler crashing when using a template instead of a mixin template to do introspection).

getMember itself, well, I'd honestly prefer if there was a way to get to members without having to correlate with .tupleof as it will simplify Binderoo code. The .tupleof method doesn't help me when it comes to introspecting private/protected functions for C++ binding.