On Sunday, 11 September 2016 at 07:46:09 UTC, Manu wrote:
I'm having a lot of trouble debugging @nogc functions. I have a number of debug functions that use GC, but I can't call them from @nogc code... should debug{} allow @nogc calls, the same as impure calls?

Generally, there is more to consider. It makes no sense to allow impure debug inside a pure function and not to do so for other attributes. For nothrow, it is also quite annoying.

If no one has strong counterarguments, just file an enhancement request. Implementation of such should not be too difficult.