On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 11:54:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Sönke Ludwig, really sorry. It's look my big mistake. I looked at SDL more detail, and this format is much better than JSON.

I hope a lot of people is changed their position too.

The main diff I see is that in JSON you can have arbitrary property names

e.g: dflags-windows-x86

while in SDL the arch and system parts are defined as attribute. This is clearly cleaner and it probably prevents a lot of lookup...but

I still prefer JSON because of CE even if SDL is supported now in Coedit upstream.