On 2016-09-15 20:55, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

That's fine because "Returns" is special-cased. Random words at the
beginning of a line followed by ":" should not receive special treatment.

Ah, so you mean all non-standard non-special sections? Basically any section that is not listed in the ddoc documentation.

Those DDOC_XXX things that are used for formatting declarations.

Hmm, I don't think there's a DDOC_ macro that evaluates to the full source code a given symbol. For a function that would include the source code of the body.

Guess we can improve the (d)docs.

But then we need to have a standardized macro for that.

That'd be neat. As always, somebody's got to do it...

As always.

--
/Jacob Carlborg