On 9/16/16 4:20 AM, John Colvin wrote:
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 13:23:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 09/15/2016 08:40 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 15:49:27 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
I agree. That's why I quickly gave up on ddoc.

My doc generator just pipes special input text through the latex program
to generate an image, which is then inlined in the html:

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/test.html

Nice. I recall that was the standard solution until a few years ago.
It seems the newfangled way to do so uses javascript rendering, see
http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/23804/how-to-incorporate-tex-into-a-website.
-- Andrei

Wikipedia render to svg serverside and have dropped mathjax support.

Didn't know that. Did they open-source their solution? Thanks! -- Andrei