On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 17:32:16 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 14:40:24 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Wait, but I just showed how with vanilla ddoc you can immediately use mathjax to do better than adrdox. No need for any pre/postprocessing or scripting, just one line of import.

mathjax IS postprocessing via scripting. And better is extremely dubious as it is unreliable and slow for the end user...

Yes. I opened the link [1] by Andrei into a new tab, saw some latex source code, wondered what was the point, closed the tab, and remained confused. Only later did I find out that it was supposed render it by javascript. It was way too slow.

[1] http://erdani.com/d/DIP1000-typing-baseline.html