On Monday, 12 September 2016 at 04:14:27 UTC, Manu wrote:
I think I'm about as happy with my colour lib as I'm going to be. It really needs reviews.

I don't know enough about colors and what people do with it to give you helpful feedback, but I was wondering if you had looked at the (auto) vectorization of the code. I see some matrix math code, which perhaps would benefit from LDC's @fastmath (or similar). It's just a thought. You can shoot me some example that you think should vectorize.

Anyway, I think you are mostly interested in API feedback, implementation optimization can come later.

(others: let's stop depressing Manu further and move all ddoc and other irrelevant discussions to other topics! :)