So I changed one file in phobos and then went to the dlang.org tree and issued "make". The old-style ddoc was rebuilt, but the ddox was not.

I recall this has been an issue for a while now. What is a reasonable fix? The last line output by the process says "To force a rebuild of up-to-date targets, run again with --force." which gives a suggestion.

I tried the workaround to pass --always-make to make, but then I got this:

fatal: destination path '../druntime' already exists and is not an empty directory

issued by "git clone". We should probably only use git clone only if a dir doesn't exist, and use git pull otherwise.

My only recourse right now is to issue "make clean; make", which is inefficient if I do it many times.

Could someone please look into this?

Thanks,

Andrei