On Friday, 16 September 2016 at 14:44:18 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 11:54:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Sönke Ludwig, really sorry. It's look my big mistake. I looked at SDL more detail, and this format is much better than JSON.

I hope a lot of people is changed their position too.

There is a superset of Json that could of been used instead.

When starting a project with `dub` you are given the choice between SDL and JSON. No need to worry:

$ dub init sample
Package recipe format (sdl/json) [json]:

Do we have a converter tool by now?