On Friday, 16 September 2016 at 22:12:58 UTC, w0rp wrote:

For maintainers of DMD, I would love it if an option to read source files via stdin could be added. It could be something like -stdin. Then it would be very easy to use DMD to check source files from stdin input. It might also be an idea to add a second option for suggesting what the filename of the stdin input should be, in case that matters. I know eslint has such an option, and it could matter in some cases.

Please file an ER. (Enhancement Request)