The Foundation's cash os currently sitting in a checking account at Bank of America. I've googled for things like "brokerage accounts for non-profit" and figured that most or all deep discount brokers (Fidelity, Merrill, Etrade etc) allow opening accounts for non-profit organizations. Bank of America has a partnership with Merrill Edge, which I hadn't heard of before (likely a subsidiary of Merrill Lynch). So, any suggestions on which brokerage would work best for the Foundation? TD Ameritrade would be the familiar choice for me. On the other hand, I'd be interested in trying something new. Thanks in advance for any insights! -- Andrei