On Saturday, 17 September 2016 at 09:26:50 UTC, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
In this post, I describe the software renderer available in Dplug:
https://www.auburnsounds.com/blog/2016-09-16_PBR-for-Audio-Software-Interfaces.html

Isn't that rather a lot of work to be doing? In my experience with audio work, reducing any and all cpu usage - even in low priority threads - was useful in getting stability at low latencies. Even when not considering latency, I was often limited by cpu throughput when getting towards the end of a mix (of course can render/freeze things, but that's not always possible or convenient).