On Sunday, 18 September 2016 at 13:17:33 UTC, Dennis Ritchie wrote:
Hi, all
It seems to me that a group of `Beta` should be removed> because the last activity in this group dated November 30, 2015:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/565bc28c.8080...@dawg.eu

Group `Study` is also not very active, so it would be logical to move it higher than it is situated now, or otherwise reorganize the forum. Of course, at the very bottom of the forum group is doomed to `extinction`.

Any thoughts?

Keeping things tidy matters more than it might seem because of the impression it makes on others. So I agree.