On Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 02:22:01 UTC, Nick B wrote:

But I will ask John G, on the types of users showing interest in UNUMS.

I've been interested in it. I've got a copy of the book and I've read some of the papers/ppts. I'm not quite sure why I care about it because as far as I can tell more of my problems have come from speed than accuracy. Nevertheless, I have a big worry that the more calculations you do the greater the probability that small mistakes in accuracy will become bigger problems. Speed lets you do more things, but who knows if the things you do are valid.